Elizma’s heart was always in the beauty industry. Before establishing Elizma Image Consulting in 2008, she took part in the Mrs South Africa pageant, where she was a Top 10 Finalist and awarded the Mrs Congeniality, Mrs Body Perfect, and Mrs Fitness titles. Elizma believes that it was her successful corporate career, combined with her passion for beauty that ultimately led her to purchase the Xtreme Lashes franchise for South Africa. Elizma Smith is now not only the franchise holder of Xtreme Lashes SA, but is also an International Certified Classic, Advanced Volumation and Omni Volume Trainer.
Janien is a driven and ambitious young lady who aspires to be the best she can. She started off her career as a receptionist and worked her way to becoming an Executive Personal Assistant. When presented the opportunity to become an Office Manager for Xtreme Lashes South Africa, she jumped at it. She is now an integral part of the Xtreme Lashes Family.
Xtreme Lashes South Africa has Training Academy’s across South Africa.
- Gauteng Training Facility (Johannesburg) – Trainer, Elizma Smith
- Gauteng Training Facility (Pretoria) – Trainer, Wendy van den Berg
- KZN Training Facility (Hillcrest) – Trainer, Nadine Kruger
- Western Cape Training Facility (Brackenfell) – Trainer, Locretia Hilton-Reyes
- North West Training Facility (Potchefstroom) – Trainer, Suria
- Mpumalanga Training Facility (Secunda) – Trainer, Kylin Howard
If you are not close to one of our academy’s, we also offer online training, so if you want to become an Xtreme Lashes Stylist, or convert to a world-leading brand, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
A Special Thanks to The Following
Shaun Douglas (Website Development)
Hi, I’m Shaun, a digital marketing consultant and I help small businesses build an online presence. Shaun Douglas